Tuesday 13 January 2015

Your Conviction Determines Your Conclusion In Life

For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: ... Proverbs 23:7

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: People of heavy conviction are people of heavy destiny. Continue...


People of little conviction are people of minimal destiny and people of zero conviction are people of zero destiny. What you believe affects what you become. People of heavy conviction are people of heavy destiny and people of little conviction are people of minimal destiny. Some people pass through life without believing in anything in particular so, nothing significant happens to them. God says, ‘I want to give you the future you hope for (Jer. 29:11 MSG). So if you hope for nothing, you attain nothing. To hope for nothing therefore is to be entitled to nothing. What then is your conviction? What do you sleep, wake up in the morning, and pass through the day believing? This is very crucial because what you believe determines what you become.

Personally, I believe that I matter to this generation. I cannot be irrelevant or insignificant. I can’t be a remotely disconnected piece of statistical material. I believe that this generation cannot recover from the impact of my existence. I am a mobile tornado, volcano and revival! I believe that even the devil cannot claim ignorance of my existence. And I strongly believe that same goes with you if you also believe.

One of the best exercises you can do is to stand in front of your mirror and tell yourself, ‘This man/woman here is beautifully and wonderfully made. This is a Man/woman of destiny; he/she cannot be frustrated and the world must hear his/her voice.’ Speak to your life and destiny as frequently as you can. Many times life does not give people what they deserve but what they demand. George Whitfield used to introduce himself like this, ‘I am George Whitfield. I came to preach to you and you must hear me.’ He forced his way through life. The prime minister of Britain in those days used to go and listen to him. Determine what you want and don’t wait for the devil or the world to do that for you.

ASSIGNMENT(S):
1. Always be conscious of what you think and believe about yourself.
2. Always think about what the Bible says about you and not what is happening around you.

PRAYER: Lord, I believe in You and the plans that You have for me and because of those plans, I shall succeed, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: MORNING: Gen. 28:1-29:35; Mt. 9:18-33 EVENING: Ps. 11:1-7; Prov. 3:11-12

QUOTE: What you believe is a vehicle to where you arrive. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFEby Dr Paul Enenche.


Extract From: Seeds Of Destiny, 13/01/2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment