Tuesday 27 January 2015

He Wants You Strengthened

For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man (Ephesians 3:14-16)...


The Spirit of God, through the Apostle Paul, prays in our opening verse, desiring that according to the riches of God’s glory, you’d be strengthened with might in your inner man—your spirit. This prayer is evidently the will of God for you; He wants you invigorated with divine energy in your spirit. Now, what should be your response to this? Remember, the Spirit already prayed this prayer through the Apostle Paul.

Your response, therefore, should be: “Thank you blessed Father; I am strengthened with might in my inner man by the Holy Ghost!” Make this declaration about yourself repeatedly. Declare that you’re strong on the inside; you’re invigorated with miracle-working ability. You may look weak on the outside, but inside you is the strength of almighty God. That means you’re up to any task; you can do anything. Your abilities are unlimited. Nothing is impossible for you to accomplish, because you’re sufficient in God’s sufficiency (2 Corinthians 3:5).

Make bold to say like Paul, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13). If you ever feel weak inside, say, “God has granted me (call your name), according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in my inner man.” Having made the declaration, don’t wait for something to happen outwardly first, or a sign; receive it, because it’s God’s will revealed. Then, function with the consciousness of one who has been strengthened. That’s how you take advantage of God’s provisions in the Gospel for your benefit.

CONFESSION
I thank you heavenly Father, for the power of your Spirit in my life! Even now, I’m strengthened with might by the Holy Ghost in my inner man! I can do all things through Christ who energizes and infuses me with miracle-working ability! I’m sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency! Halleluiah!

Further Study:
Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

2 Timothy 4:17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.

Daily Scripture Reading
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 19:16-20:16, Exodus 15
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 10:23-33, Genesis 28


Extract From: Rhapsody of Realities, 28/01/2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment