Tuesday 4 November 2014

Nullification Of The Enemy’s Verdict


And Moses said unto the Lord, O my Lord, I am not eloquent … but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue. And the Lord said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the Lord? Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say. Ex. 4:10-12

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Divine encounter eliminates limitations. Continue...


Whenever you encounter God, the verdict or judgment of the enemy is nullified. Moses had a death sentence on his life; Pharaoh wanted to kill him but when he encountered God, he was the one that killed Pharaoh. Divine encounter eliminates limitations to the fulfilment of Divine purpose. When Moses complained of his stammering condition, God told him, ‘…Who hath made man's mouth…have not I the Lord? Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say (Ex. 4:11-12).
The meaning of that is, ‘You cannot see Me and continue to stammer, you cannot encounter Me and be impotent. Go from here; I will be with your mouth.’

When Gideon encountered the Angel of the Lord and was called to deliver the Israelites, he also complained saying, ‘Who am I? I don’t have greatness in my blood; nothing good has ever come out of anybody from my side.’ God told him ‘You will kill them as if it is one man you killed’ (Judges 6:15-16 - paraphrased). With Divine encounter, whatever limited your father cannot limit you.

I don’t know what has been pursuing you but today, that pursuit shall be over forever. Whatever they have said in the camp of darkness concerning your life and destiny, today, it is cancelled. Whatever is trying to destroy you will experience destruction from you. If there is a verdict of hell that says you should never be established in business, never get married, never have children, never have money, never be a millionaire or a billionaire for the Gospel, all you need is just one encounter; today that encounter is coming, in the Name of Jesus!
Remember this: Divine encounter eliminates limitations.

PRAYER: Every verdict of the enemy on my life is cancelled, in Jesus’ Name. I shall prevail in life and ministry, in Jesus’ Name


Source: Seed of Destiny, Dunamis, 04 November 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment