Sunday 28 December 2014

Steps To Fulfilment Of Vision


For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Hab. 2:3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Revelation is a product of inquisition. Continue...
To fulfil the vision God has given you,ask God to reveal His purpose to you. Revelation is a product of inquisition. God will not bother you with what does not concern you. Inquiry begets discovery. It is those who ask that have the right to answers.

Write down the vision because commitment to paper equals commitment to pursuit. Any vision that is not on paper is not likely to be pursued, and what is not pursued cannot be possessed. Human memory is not reliable, therefore, commit it to paper.

Review the vision from time to time. Ask yourself from time to time ‘What is God saying? What am I to do with my life?’ It is a good thing to review visions during prayer times. Review is key to fire and wisdom.

Identify steps to take because until you step out, you don’t stand out. Anything that must be outstanding involves taking of steps; therefore, identify the steps. Break the visions into goals like, ‘This is where I am going. How do I leave here to get there? What do I need to do regularly? To carry an Anointing, what do I need to do regularly? To command such resources as to impact my world with money, what do I need to do?’ When you identify the steps you need to take, go ahead and take them because fulfilment of vision requires urgency and energy.

PRAYER: Lord, give me the grace to do what it takes for the fulfilment of my God-given visions and dreams, in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: Persistent pursuit nurtures vision. Culled from WISDOM WAYS by Dr Paul Enenche.



Extract From: Seeds of Destiny, 29/12/2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment