Wednesday 31 December 2014

As You Cross Into 2015!

As you cross into 2015, I would like to ask you - do you have a plan for 2015? What would you like to achieve next year? Have you written down your goals for 2015? As you look back into 2014 and are thankful for all you have been able to achieve, I ask you to look ahead and plan your life in the next 365 days.

If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am. - Cyril Cusack

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. - Oprah Winfrey

“Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” - Brad Paisley

“As the year comes to an end, don’t look back at yesterday's disappointment. Look ahead to God's promises yet to unfold.” - Buky Ojelabi


I want to thank every reader of my blog and wish you well in the coming year. I would like your comments on how to improve my blog and hot topics you would like to see in 2015! Criticism are also welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment