Sunday 19 June 2016

Happy Father's Day!

Happy father's day to all men out there who are working diligently to be good fathers whether they are stepfathers, or biological fathers or just spiritual fathers. The most important thing in the world is family and love.  May you always have reasons to be joyful over your family!

Fatherhood is a joy. I feel very lucky to have a family. It gives you a perspective on things. - David Harewood

Most single guys I know think fatherhood is terrifying. - Jim Gaffigan

Anyone who tells you fatherhood is the greatest thing that can happen to you, they are understating it. - Mike Myers

Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that's why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right. - Wade Boggs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment