Wednesday 23 December 2015

Wednesday Rhapsody Of Realities - You Can Hear From Him Every Day

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness…(2 Timothy 3:16-17).
Many people have problems in their lives because they don’t listen to the Holy Spirit; they ignore His counsel. They make important decisions, without ever consulting with the Spirit. Some are in a quagmire; but if they’d be yielded to the Spirit, all the misery in their lives will be gone. God is interested in you being successful in every area of your life. He cares about the minutest detail of your life. It’s therefore important that you seek His counsel in all things.
The most beautiful part of it is that you can hear His voice every day. He always wants to talk to you, and does talk to you actually, even more than you want to hear His voice. The problem is that many ignore His voice, and some don’t even know when He speaks.
Now, understand this: Listening to the Holy Spirit doesn’t mean you’re necessarily going to have a specific word from Him every day; the complete Word is already given to you. He already gave you the complete message in the Bible. That’s our instruction manual for life. For you to hear Him every day, you have to study the Bible, and as you do, you’d become more acquainted with Him, and familiar with His voice. Remember, He’s the author of the Holy Scriptures.
The secret to success in life is hearing God’s voice, and acting on His instructions. You must learn to respond to Him the right way and promptly too! The Lord Jesus said in John 10:27, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.” Now, observe what He says happens to those who hear His voice: “…I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand” (John 10:28).
The Lord is protective of those who hear Him; those who receive His instructions and act accordingly. Give attention to the Word in your life. Don’t ignore His instructions, for they’re your life (Proverbs 4:13).

PRAYER: Dear Lord, your Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. As I study your Word today, your perfect will is unveiled to my spirit; wisdom comes to me, propelling me to act accordingly. My ears are anointed to hear you, and my mind is anointed to understand the mysteries of the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study: Job 33:14 For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
Proverbs 8:4-10 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man. 5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart. 6 Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things. 7 For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips. 8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them. 9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge. 10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
Psalm 1:1-3 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.


1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 15, Zephaniah 1-3
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 2:37-47, Ezra 1

No comments:

Post a Comment