Sunday 11 September 2016

Sunday Rhapsody Of Realities - Let Christ Be Manifested In You

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).
The greatest thing that could ever happen to you isn’t only to have and know Jesus Christ, but to also have Him manifested in your life. If you’re sick in your body today, what you need is the manifestation of Christ in that part of your body. The Bible says, “... For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil” (1 John 3:8). When He’s manifested in your life, everything that’s not of God will give way.
When Christ is manifested in the life of a sinner, the power of sin is broken, and righteousness takes effect. When He’s manifested in the life of one that’s bound, the chains are broken, and deliverance takes place. Christ is the answer. Christ is all you need. Christ is everything. Christ in you is the hope of glory. Let Him be manifested in you—spirit, soul, and body. Subject your will and emotions to Him, to His Word, and you’ll think the thoughts of God, have the emotions of God, and do the will of God.
Then, you can have Him manifested in your physical body. You know, someone can be born again and be blind, lame, sick and afflicted in the body. But if you let Christ manifest Himself in your body, not only will healing result, He’ll vitalize your body and keep it immune to sickness, disease and infirmities. He’ll keep you in divine health.
In John 14:21, the Lord Jesus said, “He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.” That’s what you need; let Him manifest Himself to you. You don’t need the healing; no, you need the one who heals; the healer Himself.
So, give Him your whole spirit, soul and body and your whole life will be full of glory. Hallelujah!

Confession: Christ is alive in me; His divine life is manifested in my spirit, soul and body and in every fibre of my being. He’s made me a champion and a victor forever! He is my life; in Him I live and move and have my being! He’s made me a wonder. Glory to God!

Further Study: 1 John 1:1-2; Christ was alive when the world began, yet I myself have seen him with my own eyes and listened to him speak. I have touched him with my own hands. He is God’s message of life. This one who is life from God has been shown to us, and we guarantee that we have seen him; I am speaking of Christ, who is eternal Life. He was with the Father and then was shown to us.
John 14:23; Jesus replied, “Because I will only reveal myself to those who love me and obey me. The Father will love them too, and we will come to them and live with them.
Romans 8:10; Yet, even though Christ lives within you, your body will die because of sin; but your spirit will live, for Christ has pardoned it.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Corinthians 11:1-15, Proverbs 29-31
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Thessalonians 3:11-18, Jeremiah 29

No comments:

Post a Comment