Wednesday 7 September 2016

Oprah Winfrey Opens up on her 'Wedding'

                                        
The 62-year-old media mogul debunks the rumour of her intended wedding going round. It was reported that she and long time beau Stedman Graham are tying the knot after three decades of dating. In a Twitter post on Tuesday, September 6, Winfrey reacted to her purported wedding when she tweeted:



Winfrey and Graham have been dating since 1986. Graham, 65, proposed to Winfrey in 1992 and they planned to get married in 1993 but they never got married but are happy together. The media mogul revealed why she never wanted to be married in 2015 Super Soul Sunday interview with TV producer Shonda Rhimes when she said: “The moment he asked me to marry him I was like, ‘Oh God, now I actually have to get married? What I realized is, I don’t want to be married, because I could not have the life that I created for myself. I couldn’t do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment