Friday 25 March 2016

My Purpose, My Life!

Purpose can be defined as the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.
The greatest discovery you can make is to know why you are alive.
There are so many people who are sick of their profession. Doing what they don't enjoy and are not proud of what they do.
Discovering your purpose is one thing and fulfilling it is another thing. Remember that you don't have eternity to fulfil your assignment.
What is that thing that when you do it - you experience unexplainable peace. You feel so satisfied. That could be your purpose.
We watch some fantastic footballers and are entertained by their display. Thousands of people gather with passion to watch them. Why? Because, they have discovered their purpose (what they are good at, enjoy doing, talent). When are people going to gather to celebrate you?
Wait a minute! When your name is mentioned, what comes to mind.
There are so many abilities latent in you. You are one of the reasons why the world is still not where is meant to be!
Go and discover your purpose and give everything possible to fulfil it.
Start that business. Write that book. Take that step. Invent that idea.
By this time next year, I hope you would have clearly discovered the exact reason why you are living and working at it! It's the best way to live!

There is a plan and a purpose, a value to every life, no matter what its location, age, gender or disability. -Sharron Angle

Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction. -John F. Kennedy

“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.” -Jeremiah 1:5

But even before I was born (Apostle Paul), God chose me and called me by his marvelous grace. Then it pleased him to reveal his Son to me so that I would proclaim the Good News about Jesus to the Gentiles. When this happened, I did not rush out to consult with any human being" -Galatians 1:15-16

When you're surrounded by people who share a passionate commitment around a common purpose, anything is possible. -Howard Schultz

I believe that if you don't derive a deep sense of purpose from what you do, if you don't come radiantly alive several times a day, if you don't feel deeply grateful at the tremendous good fortune that has been bestowed on you, then you are wasting your life. And life is too short to waste. -Srikumar Rao

Leave comments or questions on this subject. Let's know what thought came to you...God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment