Monday 29 September 2014

An Amazing Story


 Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. - Dan Gable.

We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort. - Jesse Owens

Circumstances may differ but how you react to it determines your outcome. Everyone in life is faced with different challenges. Don't let this limit you. Press forward and believe there is always a way through. Remember though, God makes a way where there is none.

Isaiah 43:19 (NLT) - For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland;

1 Corinthians 10:12 (NLT) - The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.

I never could have done what I have done without the habits of punctuality, order, and diligence, without the determination to concentrate myself on one subject at a time. - Charles Dickens


watch the video of how Jennifer (who was born without legs) was able to realise her goal.





No comments:

Post a Comment