Monday 16 May 2016

Monday Rhapsody Of Realities - You Have A Sound Mind

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7).
As Christians, we have the mind of Christ, a sound mind; that means an excellent mind. It makes no difference how many people don’t think you’re sound, God says you are, therefore, see yourself in the same light, and talk accordingly.
A sound or excellent mind is one that’s fixed on the Word; one that’s controlled and influenced by the Word, and doesn’t vacillate. It’s a renewed mind that stays the course, and keeps doing the right things, regardless of changing circumstances. A sound mind thinks and produces excellence only; it doesn’t allow mediocrity and imperfection.
God demands perfection. He said, “Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect” (Matthew 5:48). That’s why He gave you a sound mind, an anointed mind, so you’ll be very excellent at what you do in a way that stands you out all the time. Affirm always that you’re sound. Continually say to yourself, “I have an excellent spirit, and I do excellent things, because the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of excellence, lives in me. He has anointed my mind to produce excellence.” Have this consciousness every day.
The Scriptures testify that you have a sound mind, so, don’t wait for anybody to say it about you. God said it, so you may boldly affirm the same thing: “...for he hath said...So that we may boldly say...” (Hebrews 13:5-6). So, even now, declare, “I have a sound mind. I do excellent things. I’m set apart for excellence!” Say this to yourself several times today.

CONFESSION: The Holy Spirit has made me super-intelligent; He has anointed my mind, therefore, I have an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension. I have quickness of understanding, and the wisdom of God is at work in me to produce excellent results to the glory of God.

FURTHER STUDY: 1 Corinthians 2:16 - For, “Who can know the Lord’s thoughts? Who knows enough to teach him?” But we understand these things, for we have the mind of Christ.
Psalm 119:99 - Yes, I have more insight than my teachers, for I am always thinking of your laws.
Romans 12:2 - Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 7:25-8:1-11, 1 Kings 18-19
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Corinthians 9:20-27, Proverbs 12

No comments:

Post a Comment