Monday 4 July 2016

Monday Rhapsody Of Realities - Let Nothing Limit You

Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life (2 Corinthians 3:5-6).
As a Christian, your life is preordained by God; predestination is at work in you. Nothing happens to you by chance, neither is your life by chance. You’re responsible for the outcome of your life. He gave you authority in His Name.
This lets you know that nothing can limit you. Your age, the economy of the nation where you live, the colour of your skin, your family, educational and financial background, shouldn’t be a limitation. Nothing and no one can place a limit on you. This is God’s blessing for every one of His children, and He gave you the Holy Spirit, to be your sufficiency. With Him, you can be anything, do anything, go anywhere, and be all that God destined you to be.
You don’t have to struggle to be a success, because you function with His ability and wisdom. He’s your wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:30). What you have to understand is how to walk with Him, and function in His wisdom, beyond your human ability. God’s wisdom in you is a force that causes you to walk in His perfect will all the time, and be successful in all that you do.
Let nothing limit you. Acknowledge the Holy Spirit as your secret of success. He’s the One at work in you, and He’s an unlimited personality, with unlimited powers, abilities, and potentials. He’s the limit breaker. Recognize His work and ministry in you. That consciousness will produce a divine force that propels you to success and victory continually.

PRAYER: Dear Father, I thank you for the presence of the Holy Spirit in my life, who leads me always in the path of glory and triumph. With Him, I can do all things! He’s my competence, wisdom, and ability. I reign in life by Him, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 AMP - but He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you [My loving-kindness and My mercy are more than enough—always available—regardless of the situation]; for [My] power is being perfected [and is completed and shows itself most effectively] in [your] weakness.” Therefore, I will all the more gladly boast in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ [may completely enfold me and] may dwell in me.10 So I am well pleased with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, and with difficulties, for the sake of Christ; for when I am weak [in human strength], then I am strong [truly able, truly powerful, truly drawing from God’s strength].

2 Corinthians 3:5 AMP - Not that we are sufficiently qualified in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency and qualifications come from God.

Philippians 4:13 AMP - I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfil His purpose—I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.]

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 17:1-15, Job 3-5
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Corinthians 13:1-6, Isaiah 23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment